SafetyB4Beer (SB4B) offers a wide array of Environmental, Health and Safety services to fit growing breweries (from birth to breweryhood).
– Complimentary 60 Minute Session on Intro to Brewery Safety – In order to continue SB4B’s mission of promoting safety from the beginning of “brewery birth”, SB4B will come onsite to present the importance of safety management and how to begin a safety program at your brewery. The training is a one-time complementary service for Chicagoland breweries producing up to 15,000 barrels per year.
– EHS Site Management – onsite daily management of safety and environmental tasks. The # of days per week of site management is dependent on the size and growth of the brewery. Initial onsite consult is provided to collaborate and determine need.
Other EHS services:
- Facility Safety Audits
- Personal Protective Equipment Assessments
- Chemical Management
- 10 Hour OSHA Training customized for breweries (Onsite or offsite)
- 30 Hour OSHA Training customized for breweries – (Onsite or offsite)